GeekOut Plays Stonekeep – Episodes 10 & 11
Stonekeep is a classic RPG adventure game. You take the helm of Drake, a brave young man who saw his home ripped apart before his very eyes by the evil Khull-Khuum. Drake is encouraged by the Goddess Thera to defeat Khull-Khuum by returning to his home of Stonekeep. Khuul-Khuum however has other plans, as he imprisons Thera. Join Timlah as we play though this exciting classic adventure.
In this weeks GeekOut Plays, I manage to lop the top bit of the videos off. Aren’t I smart?
Episode 10 – Shoo Snakes Don’t Bother Me
In this episode of GeekOut Plays Stonekeep:
- I run into a lot of snakes.
- I kill a lot of snakes.
- I have a lovely chit-chat with the audience.
- I use the journal a lot…
- And I pick on Farli.
Episode 11 – The Cylinder Has A Use
Episode 11 is already here (How is this going by so quickly?!) Here’s what it looks like:
- We uncover a bucket.
- We kill way more snakes.
- They kinda look like mini Loch-Ness Monsters.
- There’s a use for that bucket after all.
- I edit out a lot of boring stuff.
- ‘Quirky Dog’ makes a return
- We find out what that Cylinder is for – And it relates to something I did not think about, but makes so much sense!
As always, let me know what you thought of these episodes in the comments below, over on Facebook and Twitter. Whilst you’re at it, please remember to go and subscribe to our YouTube channel and show us some support. These episodes are fun to make, but there’s a lot of work involved. Next week, I’ll do an article on how I make my episodes and the work that goes into them. Thanks again!