GeekOut Plays Stonekeep – Episodes 8 and 9
Welcome back, it’s been another week and of course just because it’s Halloween week doesn’t mean that there’s going to be a lack of these videos. I said I’m going to play this through and damn it, play it through I will. Unless something catastrophic happens which means I can’t, but that’s besides the point! Let’s see what we’ve got in store for this weeks GeekOut Plays Stonekeep videos. Don’t forget, Friday we’ll upload a new video of GeekOut Plays Theme Hospital and on Saturday, Halloween itself, watch me fail horribly at Five Nights At Freddy’s 4!
Also on Halloween, I’ll be involved in a stream with the wonderful 1001Up. I should be in costume too, so do go and check their stream out (Follow us and 1001Up on social media to find out when we’re live.) Right, enough about the schedule, what’s happened today?
Episode 8 – Magical Mishaps
In this frightfully spellbinding episode of GeekOut Plays Stonekeep:
- I realise I’m nowhere near finished with that floor.
- I find the gem I couldn’t find!
- I find another gem I didn’t find before and commentate about it.
- I include way more editing than usual.
- The audio is back!
- Wahooka tells me the story.
- I start to wine about the next floor (get it? Wine..? Bah. Watch the video, you’ll see…)
- I GET MAGICAL!
I nearly left that floor without getting the rune rod… Which I didn’t even know was a thing, for the record. I’m so glad I decided to explore this floor some more, as life without it, I can imagine, will be a pain later down the line. Magic usually is way more powerful than melee! Also, I learn about the fighting style of Farli.
Episode 9 – Sewer Snakes and Slimes
In this dank, dark episode of GeekOut Plays Stonekeep:
- I’m in the sewer.
- I run away from the sewer then go back to it.
- I fight sewer snakes who aren’t so bad…
- But now sewer slimes are dreadfully impossible to get a hold of.
- I realise how intense the sewers are compared to what we’ve seen so far.
- “Ow, my foot.” – Drake
- I end by going back to drink more wine. When in severe pain, become an alcoholic it seems. (Please drink responsibly.)
That’s it for this week. Join us again next week for our next two episodes of GeekOut Plays Stonekeep. As always, let me know what you thought in the comments below. I’ve also fixed the scaling issue of the game. Actually, I just edited it to make it look a lot larger. Let me know your thoughts below, or over on Facebook and Twitter. I will hand the gems to Wahooka. Honestly, I will!!