GeekOut Plays Theme Hospital Episodes 1 & 2
Every week, I am delivering two episodes of Stonekeep via YouTube. However, if that was all I was doing, it’d not be very interesting, would it? To switch it up a bit, I’m also working on a GeekOut Plays Theme Hospital series, where each episode, I will try to do all of a good portion of a level. These are being done once a week and the next episode will go up on Saturday, along with this weeks episodes of Stonekeep.
If you’ve never heard of Theme Hospital, then you’re in for a treat. It’s an old game made by the British video game company Bullfrog. At the time, Bullfrog were on top of the world, with insanely popular titles such as Dungeon Keeper, Theme Park, Magic Carpet and of course Theme Hospital. This game was considered one of the greatest games to come out of the UK at the time, which is high praise indeed as the UK was full of great developers, such as Team17 and later Jagex.
Episode 1 – Zany Doc!
In this episode of GeekOut Plays Theme Hospital:
- I tell a doctor how zany he is.
- There’s a shortage of good quality doctors and nurses from the get go.
- My doctors pop a few heads and re-inflate them.
- We issue an invitation to a VIP.
- A year in my first hospital passes…
- … And I complete level 1!
Episode 2 – I Suffer Slack Tongue
This time on GeekOut Plays Theme Hospital:
- We buy a second building.
- We put down plenty of seats and drinks machines.
- Caretakers get frustrating.
- I send a patient home for having a more slack tongue than me.
- A year and three quarters pass…
- …. And I complete level 2!
Please remember to like, comment and subscribe to the GeekOut YouTube channel. If you’ve got anything you’d like to say about these episodes, please do not hesitate to comment below, or on Facebook and Twitter.